2020 has proven to be a rollercoaster of a year with COVID-19 being the main attraction. We've had to adjust our daily routines for the sake of being safe, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make the best of our situation. Mother's Day is right around the corner and who would have thought we'd have to celebrate quarantine style? But no fear, here's a round up of ways to celebrate Mother's Day safely and still make it special.
1. Virtual Spa Day! Thank you Kelly Saks for sharing a great way to make moms feel special. All moms deserve a break and what better way than to gift her spa day essentials for a virtual spa day. No spa day is complete without a Soy Delicious moisturizing candle, comfy robe, mask and champagne! Watch the full story above.
2. Special Meal; support your local restaurants by treating your mother and yourself to your favorite meal with contactless delivery.
3. Homemade Gifts; with the kids schools closed, we know the usual mother's day crafts have been cancelled. Here's a cute & easy one with materials you might have on hand already.
4. Flowers! You can never go wrong with flowers. You can either arrange them yourself and deliver them for a social distance visit with mom Or support your local florist for a contactless delivery.
5. Jewelry! Might we suggest a piece from our friends over at Taudrey! They hand-craft each piece in Miami and is sure to make your mom smile : )
Well as you can see, Mother's Day can still be made special, with a few adjustments of course. It has all the things you normally would, but social distancing style. Stay safe and we wish you a beautiful Mother's Day!
Xo Soy Delicious Team