Candle Tips & Burn Instructions:
First Burn — Allow pool of wax to extend to outside rim of jar to set its "memory." Each time you burn the candle, it will "remember" to burn out to the rim. Rule of thumb: Burn one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter.
Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centered. Trimming your wick is one of the most important tips we can share.
Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
Extinguish flame by dipping wick into the melted wax pool, then reposition. This will help eliminate smoking or "afterglow." We don't recommend using the lid because it can stain the glass and leave smoke marks.
Store candles in an upright, level position in a dark and cool area. Do not store directly in bright light or leave in your vehicle. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!
Candle Burning Tips
- TRIM YOUR WICK! Always trim your wick to 1/4" prior to EACH use, or when the wick “ .” Trimming the wick will allow the candle to have a longer burn time.
- Prior to each use, turn the solidified candle upside down and with a paper towel or a wick trimmer, trim the wick or remove the “mushroom” left by the previous burn. Turning the candle upside down will prevent the burnt wick form falling into the candle.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- When burning our 2oz. travel tins, place these on a candle dish or heat safe surface.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- To turn off the candle use a Wick Dipper.
From Candle to Moisturizer
- Light your candle and allow it to melt into an even pool of oil across the top.
- Use the oil that is in liquid form to massage or moisturize your skin; the soy will be slightly warmer than your body temperature.
- Do not dip down and scoop the soft white soy that has not completely liquefied.
- You may turn off the candle to avoid being burned by the flame.
- Use our bamboo spoon to scoop up the soy oil and use to moisturize.
- After each use, the candle will solidify and be ready for the next use.